Transpersonal Regression Therapy has many possibilities and uses for adults, children and even animals
The sessions can be explorative or directive when working on a problem.
- Problems; insecurity, depression, moods, loneliness, fears and phobias, problems at work or in relationships, weariness, physical complaints without a clear cause or without medical healing, aggression, sexual problems, compulsions, blockages, addictions, obesity, fatigue or sleeping disorders, eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia), traumas, vague complaints or feelings.
- Exploring hidden talents or positive sides you lost or forgot.
- Personal development.
- When having life or spiritual questions.
For whom is this therapy less or not suitable?
- For people using psychotropic medication.
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs. For alcohol and drugs it is required that clients are free of alcohol and drugs for at least three days before the session.
- Pregnant women, unless the session is for or with the unborn child. Sessions for the mother can better wait until after the birth.
- Psychiatric patients with problems like borderline, schizophrenia or psychosis.
- Heavy autistic clients or clients with a low mental development. Possibly we can work through a close relative/ friend. There are conditions attached to this. Contact me for the possibilities.