For whom can regression therapy be benificial? And what are common reasons to start therapy?
Transpersonal Regression Therapy has many possibilities and uses for adults, children and even animals.
The sessions can be explorative or directive when working on a problem.
For example when having the following issues:
- Fears and phobias,
- Problems at work
- Relationship issues
- Physical complaints without a clear cause or without medical healing
- Sexual problems
- Fatigue or sleeping disorders
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia)
- Vague complaints or feelings.
- Exploring hidden talents or positive sides you lost or forgot.
- Personal development.
- When having life or spiritual questions.
For whom is this therapy less or not suitable?
- For people using psychotropic medication.
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs. For alcohol and drugs it is required that clients are free of alcohol and drugs for at least three days before the session.
- Pregnant women, unless the session is for or with the unborn child. Sessions for the mother can better wait until after the birth.
- Psychiatric patients with problems like borderline, schizophrenia or psychosis.
- Heavy autistic clients or clients with a low mental development. Possibly we can work through a close relative/ friend. There are conditions attached to this. Contact me for the possibilities.